Select a page link below.

MY PONDERINGS
Click on "comments" below each post to read comments and/or leave a comment. No sign in required.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Guest Speaker

One of the strengths we have, and should promote, as Catholics is a sense of community. As brothers and sisters in Christ we support and help each other as we strive for our common goal of eternal life in the beatific vision. We are our brother’s keeper. To this end, one of my fellow Catholic bloggers has started a wonderful program. You may visit his site at http://www.fallibleblogma.com/. He is calling it the “Support a Catholic Speaker Month and Favorite Catholic Speaker 2009 Results” program. Here is what he says about it:


I thought it would be really cool if we could do a joint promotion effort of a lot of the great Catholic speakers out there and the many Catholic blogs. Introducing…Support a Catholic Speaker Month.

The full article can be found here HERE. I thought this was a wonderful idea and wanted to participate. To this end I wrote Matt and was lucky enough to be assigned Fr. John Corapi as a guest speaker. I will from time to time feature an article, interview, or other item by Fr. Corapi in lieu of my own ponderings. Fr. Corapi’s webpage can be found at http://www.fathercorapi.com/ . My next blog will profile Fr. Corapi. As many of you know, he is a wonderful homilist and one of my favorite speakers.

I am very excited about this project. Over the next couple of weeks, I will be adding a permanent page to this blog where you can find links to other catholic blogs. I highly encourage you to visit these blogs and speakers. They are a wonderful resource.

To go directly to my post about Fr. Corapi
  • Click Here


  • To go to the main page of my blog for the most recent posting
  • Click Here
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment