Select a page link below.

MY PONDERINGS
Click on "comments" below each post to read comments and/or leave a comment. No sign in required.

Friday, August 21, 2009

And So It Begins

And so as the new academic year begins I start a new blog. I have moved to Blogger.com in an attempt to make my blog more user friendly. This blog allows me to have pages instead of all of the content on one ENDLESS page. I hope that you will find this helpful and more enjoyable. Additionally, I have made the pages open in new windows so that you may enjoy the music while you browse and also be able to refer back to previous areas.

I will attempt (once again) to update this blog once or twice a week. I hope that as I progress through the year I find interesting thing of which to write. I will be starting in a couple of days to recount my summer exploits at Holy Apostles Church. This will include some photos, so be sure to visit the photo page.

And so it has begun... Look around the site and let me know what you think. There are comment boxes on each page/post. I hope you all have a blessed remainder of 2009 and I ask you all to continue to keep me in your prayers as I journey forward.

May God bless each of you abundantly.
Your servant in Christ

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog. Looks like someone has moved up in the blogging world. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete